We are creating an equity policy and need your help. What does an equitable school district look like to you and how would it impact you and your student? Let us know! Childcare and interpreters are available.
- March 13 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at Odle Middle School
- March 15 from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. at WISC Baker Room
- March 20 from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. at WISC Rainier Room
- March 22 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at Sammamish High School
- March 29 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at Bellevue High School
RSVP is not required but is appreciated as it will help us plan for childcare, interpreters, and seating. While the same content will be presented each night, you may attend multiple sessions.
Would you like to get a head start on the discussion?
Please take a moment to complete our Equity Survey.
Community Advisory Groups
These events are part of our effort to promote a culture of service, engage with our community and improve communication from the district. We are in the process of launching six community advisory groups.