- School Achievement Report: The board reviewed a presentation for a study session about the school improvement plan process.
- School Improvement Plans: The board reviewed draft school improvement plans. The plans will remain in draft until approved by the board. The board will review these again Feb. 12, 2019
- Approved: The board approved the additional design services fee request with Sierra Martin Architects (SMA) for the Puesta Del Sol Elementary School Project in the additive amount of $71,500. The City of Bellevue Transportation Department has required the district make design improvements to the existing street access to the school on 151st Place NE, between Main Street and the school property.
- Interlake High School Presentation: Maria Frieboes-Gee, Interlake High School principal, reported to the board on school Strategic Plan Priorities for 2018-19.
- Equity Advisory Group: The advisory group briefed the board on their work from October 2018 through February 2019. The report outlined their work reviewing school policies through an equity lens. The group will give their final report with recommendations to the board on Feb. 12, 2019
To learn more about these topics, and others discussed, visit BoardDocs where you can view agendas, packets, minutes, and listen to meeting audio.