Dear Bellevue School District Parents and Guardians,
Your student’s information is important to us. Thank you for helping us keep it up to date.
Why is student information important?
- Your student is safer when we know who to contact in case of an emergency.
- Having demographic data, such as language spoken at home, ensures that we serve the needs of your student.
How can I update my student’s information?
- Log on to ParentVUE to update information.
When can I update my student’s information?
- For the remainder of 2018-19 school year, parents and guardians have until May 31, 2019 to make changes. Any changes after that can be made directly at your student’s school.
- For the 2019-20 school year, parents and guardians will be invited to update information beginning on August 21, 2019.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also go to our district website to learn more.
- If you are having trouble logging into your ParentVUE account, please contact email@example.com for assistance.