- Clyde Hill Elementary Replacement Project: the board approved a change order for the Clyde Hill Elementary Replacement Project. This change order consisted of the following items: approved overtime due to construction delays, photovoltaic system redesign, and additional work on the building’s structural steel.
- Districtwide Plan for Career & Technical Education: the board approved the Districtwide Plan for Career & Technical Education, which is required by school districts offering career and technical education.
- Strategic Plan Goals: the board approved the Strategic Plan Goals.
- Annual Plan: the board conducted a second reading of the Annual Plan.
- Policy 3411 Life Threatening Health Conditions: the board reviewed new Policy 3411 Life Threatening Health Conditions, and will review it for second reading at the August 29 board meeting.
- Policy 3413 Student Immunization: the board adopted changes to the second reading of Policy 3413 Student Immunization.
- Policy 6100 Revenues from Local, State and Federal Sources: the board conducted the first reading of Policy 6100 Revenues from Local, State and Federal Sources.
To learn more about these topics, and others discussed, visit BoardDocs where you can view agendas, packets, minutes, and listen to meeting audio.