Dear Bellevue School District Parents and Guardians,
The Online Student Data Verification process for the 2019/2020 school year will start on Wednesday, August 21, 2019. This is only for students in grades K through 12. Pre-school students are not included in this process.
On Aug. 21, you can:
- Update your address online and provide the required proofs of address electronically.
- Update your student’s demographic data.
- Manage your student’s emergency contact list.
- Update your student’s photo permissions.
How can I update my student’s information on Aug. 21?
- Log on to ParentVUE to update information. Upon your first login, you will be directed to Data Verification.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also go to our district website to learn more.
- If you are having trouble logging into your ParentVUE account, please contact email@example.com for assistance.