- ASB Constitutions and Bylaws: the board approved the ASB constitution and / or bylaw changes as presented from Bellevue High School, Interlake High School, and International Choice School.
- Board Development Plan: the board approved the Board Development Plan and Contract for Balanced Governance Services for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Don & Karen Harney Scholarship Fund: the board approved Resolution 2019-16 Don & Karen Harney Scholarship Fund. The fund provides two $2,500 scholarships each year to students at Sammamish High School.
- 2020 Bond: the board approved Resolution Number 2019-17 for the issuance of its general obligation bonds in the amount of $675 million.
- Stevenson Elementary School Presentation: Anissa Bashey, Principal, and Liz Mizrahi, Assistant Principal, reported to the board on the school areas of focus.
- Goal 3, Creators of Their Future World: the Teaching and Learning Department presented to the board a 2019-20 Annual Plan progress report on Goal 3, Creators of Their Future World.
- Tier 2 Department/Program Goals for 2019-20: the board heard progress reports on Tier 2 Department/Program Goals for Curriculum, Special Education, Counseling, and Nursing.
To learn more about these topics, and others discussed, visit BoardDocs where you can view agendas, packets, minutes, and listen to meeting audio.