- Air Handler Rooftop Replacement Project: the board approved the contract for the Air Handler Rooftop Replacement Project at ESC West be awarded to Phoenix Mechanical.
- School Improvement Plans: the board approved the 2019-20 School Improvement Plans.
- 2020 Capital Bond: the board voted in support of the 2020 Capital Bond.
- Big Picture School Presentation: Bethany Spinler, Principal, and Matt Stokes, Assistant Principal, reported to the board on the school areas of focus.
- Early and Extended Learning Program Presentation: the Early and Extended Learning Program reported to the board its 2019-20 Annual Plan Progress Report.
- Summer School: the board was presented with a program review of the High School and Elementary Summer School programs that was conducted from August to November 2019.
- Panorama Report: the board heard and accepted a progress report on the percent of students reporting a positive school climate on the Panorama student survey.
- Family Engagement Survey Pilot: the board heard and accepted a progress monitoring report on the Family Engagement Survey Pilot.
- 2020-2023 Strategic Plan Updates: the board reviewed refinements to the 2020-2023 Strategic Plan Goals and Measures.
To learn more about these topics, and others discussed, visit BoardDocs where you can view agendas, packets, minutes, and listen to meeting audio.