- District Facilities Improvements: the board approved the final acceptance resolution for the Stevenson Elementary School construction project.
- Newport Heights: Jane Kopf Stover, Acting Principal, Delia Vallanueva, Assistant Principal, Kaitlynn Barratt, ITCL, and Heather Sanchez, Executive Director of Schools reported to the board on school areas of focus.
- Progress Monitoring Goal 2: Eva Collins, Deputy Superintendent of Student Academic Performance and Instructional Leadership, along with Executive Directors of Schools, Patty Siegwarth, John Harrison and Kelly Aramaki, reported to the board on progress on Goal 2: students feel affirmed and inspired to achieve high levels of academic success and outcomes are not predicted by race or income.
- Progress Monitoring Goal 4: Jeff Thomas, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources, and Naomi Calvo, Director of Research, Evaluation and Assessment reported to the board on progress on Goal 4: the culture in the Bellevue School District is welcoming to all employees, attracting and retaining high quality, engaged staff.
- Athletics and Activities: Patty Siegwarth, Executive Director of Schools, and Jeff Lowell, Director of Athletics and Activities, reported to the board the progress monitoring report for Athletics and Activities.
- Closure-related Update: Superintendent Dr. Ivan Duran, with support from executive leadership, reported on the work underway to manage closure activities in support of students and their families.
To learn more about these topics, and others discussed, visit BoardDocs where you can view agendas, packets, minutes, and listen to meeting audio.