- Tillicum Commissioning and Final Acceptance Report: the Board certified the completion of the Tillicum Middle School Replacement Project.
- Covid-19 Related Updates: the Board was briefed on closure related issues.
- Bellevue High School Board Report: Principal Victor Anderson and Vice Principals Katie Klug, and Thomas Gangle with Executive Director Patty Siegwarth reported to the Board on school areas of focus.
- Student Well-being – Goal 1: the Board heard an update on progress toward Goal 1 from Deputy Superintendent Eva Collins.
- Tier 2 Goals Monitoring: the Board heard updates on Tier 2 Goals from Facilities, Nutrition, Transportation, and Advanced Learning.
- Construction Change Orders: the Board heard a proposed modifications to the current board approval process.
To learn more about these topics, and others discussed, visit BoardDocs where you can view agendas, packets, minutes, and listen to meeting audio.