Join college financial planning advisor Peg Keough as she demystifies the college funding process. This webinar is recommended for parents and guardians of students in grades 9 through 12.
Thursday, October 29 at 7:00 p.m.
Registration is required for this event. Register online with Way to the Quad.
Peg has worked with hundreds of families just like you and helped them realize significant savings on the cost of college. In this webinar, parents and guardians will discover:
- How colleges calculate how much they think you can afford to pay for one year of college.
- How colleges are discounting the cost of attendance (the “sticker price”), many items by $10,000 or more per year, and how you can get these discounts.
- What unique planning opportunities your family can capitalize on to capture these discounts.
- How to estimate your net cost for your child’s favorite colleges.
- What’s included on financial aid forms and how they are used by colleges.
Register online with Way to the Quad.