College Application Workshop
Start your senior year prepared and ready for the college application process. This workshop is a four hour per day, three-day workshop designed to help you decrease your stress and anxiety around the college application process. You will:
- Complete college searches and compose a list of colleges to apply to
- Get started on the Common Application and Washington public college applications
- Work and get feedback on your application essays and short answers
This workshop will be led by a team of high school counselors. Up to 100 juniors will be accepted for this workshop.
Tuition is a sliding scale based on free or reduced meal eligibility.
|Meal Status||Tuition Cost|
|Reduced Lunch Tuition||$20|
|Free Lunch Tuition||$10|
Space is limited. Students will be enrolled on a first come, first serve basis. Once classes are full, students may be placed on a wait list. There is no guarantee of enrollment.
- Download a registration form or get one from your counselor.
- Pay tuition online at touchbase.bsd405.org or submit payment with your registration materials. Having trouble using Touchbase? Learn how to pay online.
- Return completed registration materials to your school or mail them to:
Summer School Office
P.O. Box 90010
Bellevue, WA 98009
The College Application Workshop is made possible thanks to generous donations from the Bellevue Schools Foundation.