College Application Workshop
Who is it for?
For any BSD student in the Class of 2019
Dates & Times
Aug. 14 – 16, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Start your senior year prepared and ready for the college application process. This workshop is a 4 hour per day, 3 day workshop designed to help you decrease your stress and anxiety around the college application process. You will:
- Complete college searches and compose a list of colleges
- Get started on the Common Application and Washington public college applications
- Compose and get feedback on your application essays and short answers
This workshop will be led by a team of high school counselors. Up to 100 students from the class of 2019 will be accepted for this workshop.
Tuition is a sliding scale based on free or reduced meal eligibility.
|Meal Status||Tuition Cost|
|Full Price Meal||$100|
|Reduced Price Meal||$20|
Bellevue High School
10416 SE Wolverine Way, Bellevue, WA 98004
Space is limited. Students will be enrolled on a first come, first serve basis. Once classes are full, students may be placed on a wait list. There is no guarantee of enrollment.
- Download a registration form or get one from your counselor.
- Pay tuition online at touchbase.bsd405.org or submit payment with your registration materials. Having trouble using Touchbase? Learn how to pay online.
- Return completed registration materials to your school or mail them to:
Summer School Office
P.O. Box 90010
Bellevue, WA 98009
The College Application Workshop is made possible thanks to generous donations from the Bellevue Schools Foundation.