Spring BSD Board Listening Sessions
Superintendent Search Firm Seeks Focus Group Participants: Bellevue School District is excited to begin its search for the next superintendent. The School Board has hired Human Capital Enterprises (HCE) to lead the search. Over the coming weeks and months, we invite you to be part of the process! Find out about focus group details and registration links.
What are Listening Sessions and why should I participate?
Listening sessions are in-person or online opportunities to talk with and hear from BSD’s School Board Directors. Participants can expect to engage with Board members on important district topics including helping shape district direction and informing the leadership profile for the next superintendent.
Sessions will be offered both virtually and in-person and are in large community and small session formats as indicated on the registration form.
Registration is required for all sessions and attendance links will be sent to participants prior to each session date. Click the Register for an Upcoming Listening Session, to sign-up and see which time, date, and format is most convenient for you.
Past Listening Session Dates:
- May 5 (Thursday): 6:45 – 8:15 p.m., Location: In-person (WISC, Rainier Room)
- May 5 (Thursday): 6:45 – 8:15 p.m., Location: Virtual
- May 17 (Tuesday): 7:30 – 8:30 a.m., Location: Virtual
- May 18 (Wednesday): 7 – 8 p.m., Location: Virtual
- May 19 (Thursday): 12 – 1 p.m., Location: Virtual
- May 23 (Monday): 7 – 8 p.m., Location: Virtual
- May 24 (Tuesday): 12 – 1 p.m., Location: Virtual
- May 25 (Wednesday): 7:30 – 8:30 a.m., Location: Virtual
- June 6 (Monday): 12 – 1 p.m., Location: Virtual
- June 8 (Wednesday) 7 – 8 p.m., Location: Virtual