Please read through this page! There are a lot of resources to help students and families with technology listed below.
If you need help with technology, you can get it in the following ways:
- Click on the HELP tab in the upper right corner of the front page of the Ardmore website, then click on “Help with Technology”.
- Email the Help Desk at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call the Help Desk at (425) 456-4321.
- Visit the Help Desk at the Tech Center at Sammamish High School:
- Tech Center at Sammamish High School
- 100 140th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98005Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
BSD Family Technology Webinar
If you missed the Family Technology Webinars this week, you can watch the Aug. 31st recording here:
And view the slides here:
Teams Help Videos for Students
(**NOTE: Students and families will need to sign in with their BSD email addresses and passwords to view these videos.)
Using Channels in Class Teams: https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/86df21d9-eede-4477-bfaf-8ebeddb891a5
Finding Assignments in Teams: https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/322a9a73-0138-413c-b099-3f05011d3c49
Teams Help Nearpods for Students and Families
You and your student can learn more about using Teams with these Nearpods. Just click on the link, enter your first name, and begin!
All About Teams: https://app.nearpod.com/presentation?pin=ZWOES
Teams Meetings: https://app.nearpod.com/presentation?pin=VMOWQ
Turning in Assignments: https://app.nearpod.com/presentation?pin=PMBGJ