Need help from your counselors with your schedules? Counselors are only able to change schedules that have errors.
If you believe your schedule has an error, please complete a Schedule Correction Form and submit the completed
form to the Main Office or to the Counseling Center. Creating schedules for 1,600 students is very complex and
it is difficult to adjust schedules without negative implications for students and staff. Please be patient and
understand this process.
SCHEDULE CORRECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR CORE CLASSES ONLY.
If you are requesting a schedule correction you must meet at least one of the six criteria;
1. Incomplete Schedule. 9th and 10th graders must be enrolled in seven classes and 11th and 12th graders must have a minimum of six classes. (Open 1st or 7th period only).
2. Seniors missing a course required for graduation
3. Prerequisite courses not completed (or previously failed)
4. Time conflict with a course taken at another school
5. Scheduled for the same course twice
6. Have already taken this class.