Credit Recovery Options
Credit Recovery Options for Students:
If a student earns an F grade in a class required for graduation, there are several options for credit retrieval/recovery:
- Retake the class during the school day.
- Retake the class in summer school. The BSD Summer School runs for four weeks and registration is available in early spring of each school year. The cost is approximately $410.00 and scholarships are available for students in need. Two summer school sessions run every summer and students can retake both a first semester class and/or a second semester class. Math, English, Science (Biology and Chemistry), Health and Social Studies classes are offered.
- Students who are not able to take advantage of the above options can complete an application to retake a class online or at another institution. For instructions, please see the Outside Learning page.
- College & Career Center
- Graduation Requirements
- Ordering Transcripts
- Washington State History Options
- World Language Credits
- Academic Support
- Community Service
- Credit Recovery Options
- Outside Learning
- Request for Credit for Middle School Courses
- Running Start
- Sport for PE Credit