Current Students

  1. Request an initial transcript through Naviance for all college applications that require a transcript
  2. If you need a copy of your transcript, you can access this through StudentVue under documents

If you have any questions, please see Ms. Campbell in the Counselor office or email her at

Former Bellevue High School Students:

Graduates of the Bellevue School District must contact the District Records office at 425-456-4150 or download the Transcript Request form here. You can visit the Student Records webpage for more information.

The Bellevue School District acknowledges that we learn, work, live and gather on the Indigenous Land of the Coast Salish peoples, specifically the Duwamish and Snoqualmie Tribes. We thank these caretakers of this land, who have lived and continue to live here, since time immemorial.