Students who would like to request district permission to take a class at another institution (private school or online school), must submit an Outside Learning Request. The request will be reviewed and decided upon by the principal and district personnel. Families should NOT register for an outside course until they receive approval from the district in the mail. Please allow 10-14 school days for processing.
- Follow detailed guidelines for Outside Learning at this link to BSD Board Policy: https://bsd405.org/about/policies-procedures/2000-instruction/
- Approved online courses and providers can be found at OSPI Website.
- Please complete this form for your request.
- College & Career Center
- Graduation Requirements
- Ordering Transcripts
- Washington State History Options
- World Language Credits
- Academic Support
- Community Service
- Credit Recovery Options
- Outside Learning
- Request for Credit for Middle School Courses
- Running Start
- Sport for PE Credit