Students who would like to request district permission to take a class at another institution (private school or online school), must submit an Outside Learning Request. *See BSD link below. The request will be reviewed and decided upon by the principal and district personnel.
The district must first approve the request prior to course registration and will be available in the StudentVue Documents folder. Please allow 10-14 school days for processing.
Please review current BSD guidelines for Outside Learning information and complete the Request Form to enroll in an OSPI approved online course. https://bsd405.org/teaching-and-learning/outside-learning-process/
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Please email completed request forms to Natalie Littrell, [email protected] with one form per request.
- If the course has been approved, register for the course directly with the provider that was approved.
- Complete the course.
- When finished, request an official transcript be emailed directly to BHS Registrar Debra Andrews, [email protected], so that the course can be added to your BSD transcript.
- World Language Credits
- College & Career Center
- Washington State History Options
- Ordering Transcripts
- Graduation Requirements
- Academic Support
- Community Service
- Credit Recovery Options
- Outside Learning
- High School Credit for Middle School Courses
- Running Start
- Sport for PE Credit