Some courses offered in BSD middle schools are available for high school credit. You may reference Policy 2410P for more information (
Note: If a course is taken outside of the BSD, students must provide a copy of the middle school grade report or transcript. Registrars will verify that the course qualifies for credit and will place on the student’s high school transcript. Turn in completed form to the counseling center secretary.

Classes taken prior to the 2019-2020 school year:
Middle school classes do not automatically appear on the high school transcript. If you want to add the middle school courses to your transcript, you must complete this form:
Request For Credit For High School Courses Taken Prior To Entering High School

Classes taken during and after the 2019-2020 school year:
Beginning with the 2019-2020 school year, BSD high school courses completed prior to high school will automatically appear on the high school transcript, unless otherwise requested by the student and family. Use this form to request grade(s) be removed with credit remaining, or remove credit and grade entirely:
Request for Removal MS Grade

The Bellevue School District acknowledges that we learn, work, live and gather on the Indigenous Land of the Coast Salish peoples, specifically the Duwamish and Snoqualmie Tribes. We thank these caretakers of this land, who have lived and continue to live here, since time immemorial.