Sport for PE Credit
You can earn 0.5 PE credit for participating in a sport at school or in the community.
- Must participate for 80 hours in a 90-day period
- Must complete paperwork with student, parent, coach signatures.
- Must demonstrate proficiency on the PE Exam (sign up online).
- Test is offered once a month, study guide available online.
You must participate, turn in the paperwork, and pass the exam in the same school year!
- College & Career Center
- Graduation Requirements
- Ordering Transcripts
- Washington State History Options
- World Language Credits
- Academic Support
- Community Service
- Credit Recovery Options
- Outside Learning
- Request for Credit for Middle School Courses
- Running Start
- Sport for PE Credit