It’s Spring…and time for the Cherry Crest Charger Choir!
This is a non-audition singing group that will meet Thursdays after school from 2:35 to 3:20 in the music room. Our rehearsals will begin on Thursday, April 7 and run through June 9.
The Charger Choir is open to any 4th or 5th grade student who is interested in singing with a group, improving their singing skills, expressing themselves through many different types of vocal music….and having fun! There will be some performance opportunities to be announced at a later date. Should you have questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
***Masks are not required but will be available for those who are more comfortable wearing a mask while singing. Social distancing will be observed as much as possible***
To sign up, fill out the bottom portion of this form and return it to Mr. Panther.
For the student:
- I will do my best to attend each rehearsal. Mr. Panther can count on me to be there every Thursday.
- I understand that performances are an important and exciting way to share my music; I will do my best to support the rest of the choir and be at every performance I am able.
- I understand that the Charger Choir is voluntary and that I am joining because I want to sing in a group, learn more about music, and totally have fun. J
- I will conduct myself properly, I will sing my best, and I will practice at home.
For the parents or guardians:
- My student has permission to participate in the Charger Choir.
- I will arrange for my student to be picked up or walk to Boys and Girls Club (or home) as soon as rehearsals end. (Rehearsals will begin promptly at 2:35 p.m. and end promptly at 3:20 p.m.)