It was a pleasure to meet so many of you at our Kindergarten Roundup on June 7th. If you weren’t able to attend, or want to relive the experience, you can access the PPT presentation below. Kindergarten is such an amazing year of growth for each child, and we look forward to partnering with you on your child’s educational journey!
Timely Links from the Presentation:
- First and foremost, ensure you have enrolled your child for Kindergarten at Cherry Crest. Start the Enrollment Process
- Provide parent input to support teachers with classroom assignments – online survey
- Schedule Kindergarten “Meet a Teacher” visit on August 24 & 25 – Sign Up Genius Link
- Link to Cherry Crest PTSA to sign up for weekly newsletter: The Chatter
- Sign up for on-site before/after care through Bellevue Boys and Girls Club:
- Parents can use Home (force.com) to take them directly to the parent portal. Once a family is able to get into their account and purchase a membership, they will be able to register for next school year’s after care program (Project Learn at Cherry Crest). There is a waitlist as we are already at capacity, but I would advise families to still register for the waitlist as it is likely other families will withdraw and/or we will expand capacity.