Calling all Book & Music Lovers!
Students and families are invited to attend our first ever Used Book Fair and Benefit Concert
Friday January 20th at Cherry Crest Elementary
- 2:30 – 3:15 pm Used Book Fair in the Cafeteria
- Right after school ends students (accompanied by a family member) are invited to peruse from hundreds of gently used books donated by Cherry Crest and Odle families.
- Students may choose up to 10 books with a suggested donation of $20 per family. https://givebutter.com/cc-books-concert*
- 5:00 – 6:30 Benefit Concert & Used Book Fair Continued in the Cafeteria
- Featuring Cherry Crest Alumni Corlan Costello (10th grade @ Interlake) on piano/guitar along with special guest appearances by Principal Steere and 5th graders from our Cherry Crest band.
- All K – 2 students are invited to join Corlan & Mr. Steere in “This Little Light of Mine”. This is the song that Mr. Panther taught students and performed during our MLK assembly on 1/11.
- The used book fair continues into the evening. After 6 pm, students may choose an unlimited number of books.
Admission: Free, or with suggested donation of $20 per family. https://givebutter.com/cc-books-concert*
*All proceeds benefit Cherry Crest PTSA and serve to further improve the student experience at Cherry Crest through Curriculum Enhancement.
Come join us at the Book Fair and Benefit Concert!