Dr. Duran and members of the school board will be at Cherry Crest during this time. They wish to hear from staff, students and families to better understand our work as related to the district mission and priorities. Families are invited to share their perspective with Dr. Duran and the board members in the library beginning at 8am.
- Curriculum Night – Thursday September 12th 6:00 – 7:10 pm
- 6:00 – 6:30 3rd – 5th classroom presentation & concurrent admin presentation in café for K – 2nd
- 6:40 – 7:10 K – 2nd classroom presentation + concurrent admin presentation in café for 3rd – 5th
Here are some important details for the event:
- All 5th grade families are invited to join the Grade 5 Promotion Ceremony beginning at 1:15 pm at Cherry Crest on 6/18. .
- As parking will be tight, please try to carpool. We will open up our sand field for event parking beginning at 12:50 pm.
- The recognition ceremony takes place in the Cherry Crest Gym and includes our whole school community (students, staff and G5 parents/families)
- K-4 students will be seated on the floor at the front of the gym. Chairs will be set up for reserved parent seating in the back half of the gym.
- A Grade 5 Reception in the undercover area will immediately follow the conclusion of the recognition ceremony (~2:15 – 3:00).
- This is an opportunity for G5 students and families to enjoy light refreshments, take photos and socialize.
- Families are requested to bring a simple dessert/treat to share which can be dropped off in the undercover area prior to the ceremony. Nut and peanut free options with listed ingredients are preferred.
- Any students needing transportation home may ride their regularly scheduled bus at 2:30 dismissal.
Summer fun on the playground!
We try to get the kids together over the summer, want to join us?
It is a GREAT time to meet neighbors and touch base with next year’s classmates.
New families also get to know our wonderful school grounds.
Kids of all grades welcome at all times—this is a very informal gathering.
See you at the playground!
K-2nd at 2PM
3rd -5th at 4Pm