Did you miss the Family Forum for Multilingual Learners – Secondary Families? Watch it on YouTube.
Please join us for a live virtual event to learn about the MLL program.
- When: Wednesday, September 16, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Microsoft Teams
During this live event, families will:
- Meet the new Directors: Chitra Bhardwaj & Ricardo Macias Tamez
- Learn about the MLL model
- Learn how to support your student at home this fall
- Learn about school and community services
- Learn how to get more help
Following the presentation, staff will reserve time to answer questions from families. The session will be recorded for families that cannot join the live event.
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari