The Online Student Data Verification process for the 2021-22 school year will start on Wednesday, August 18th, 2021. This is only for students in grades K through 12. Preschool students are not included in this process.
On August 18th, families can:
- Update their address online and provide the required proofs of address electronically.
- Update their student’s demographic data.
- Manage student’s emergency contact list.
- Update student’s photo permissions.
How can I update my student’s information on August 18th?
- Logon to ParentVUE to update information. Upon your first login, you will be directed to Data Verification.