Add to Calendar
April 5, 2021 @ 2:45 pm – 4:00 pm
Rehearsals run from 2:45 – 3:15 for students in Atia and Hemkers’s class and from 3:30 – 4:00 for students in Tamayo and Regala
Logistical Details for Rehearsal:
- Drop off will be 5-10 minutes before class starts please.
- Please send your student with a complete paper copy of the linked health attestation: https://bsd405.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/BSD-Health-Check-Print-Version-English.pdf
- I will greet students outside in the car drop off area to welcome students, collect their health attestations and conduct temperature checks and hand sanitizing before entering the music room.
- If you wish to wait for your child, parents can exit the drop off area and circle back around parking in one of the spots on the outer ring of the parking lot.
- Students must wear masks upon arrival and during the rehearsal.
- Student spacing in the music room is physically distanced with a maximum class size of 15.
- Students should bring their music books and a stand (I have extras if they don’t have a stand)