PTSA Sponsored Parent Education Event. Join your fellow Cherry Crest Community November 17th at 7 pm for a virtual presentation of “Optimizing Online Safety: Safety for Parents in the World of COVID” presented by Savvy Parents Safe Kids. This 90-minute parenting workshop focuses on what to expect, what you can do and how to help your child navigate the online world. During this talk we address:
- Why basic safety is as applicable online as in person;
- How to empower our children with boundaries;
- How to identify the risks for children on the internet and how to reduce them;
- How to adjust our rules and restrictions as our children grow;
- The “Cyber 7” rules of internet safety;
- And much, much more!
Presentation will be on Zoom and limited to the first 100 registrants. To sign-up, please visit the following link https://heartfulparentacademy.mykajabi.com/cherrycrest. This program is coordinated by Cherry Crest PTSA and made possible through your generous donations throughout the year.