Add to Calendar
June 18, 2019 @ 1:15 pm – 3:00 pm
Here are some important details for the event:
- All 5th grade families are invited to join the Grade 5 Promotion Ceremony beginning at 1:15 pm at Cherry Crest on 6/18. .
- As parking will be tight, please try to carpool. We will open up our sand field for event parking beginning at 12:50 pm.
- The recognition ceremony takes place in the Cherry Crest Gym and includes our whole school community (students, staff and G5 parents/families)
- K-4 students will be seated on the floor at the front of the gym. Chairs will be set up for reserved parent seating in the back half of the gym.
- A Grade 5 Reception in the undercover area will immediately follow the conclusion of the recognition ceremony (~2:15 – 3:00).
- This is an opportunity for G5 students and families to enjoy light refreshments, take photos and socialize.
- Families are requested to bring a simple dessert/treat to share which can be dropped off in the undercover area prior to the ceremony. Nut and peanut free options with listed ingredients are preferred.
- Any students needing transportation home may ride their regularly scheduled bus at 2:30 dismissal.