This is a quick reference for back-to-school information for families.
To download the August Back-to-School letter: CMS Back to School Letter (2019-20)
- August 27 (6th grade orientation: 8:00 – 12:30 in Gym)
- August 27 (6th grade parent orientation: 8 – 9 AM in Commons)
- August 27 (New 7th/8th grade orientation for families: 2:00 – 3:00 PM in Commons)
- August 29 (Student draft schedules available through StudentVUE)
- September 4 (First day of school)
- September 10 (Information Night for 6th Grade Science Camp: 6:30 – 7:30 in Commons)
- September 18 (School pictures)
- September 24 (Curriculum Night)
- October 1 – 4 (6th Grade Science Camp on Orcas Island)
- Information on Bellevue School District’s One-to-One Laptop program for students click HERE.
- Required for All Families: Download the required laptop Student Use Agreement click HERE. This needs to be printed, signed, and returned to Science teacher during the first week of school.
- Required for All Families: Verify your student’s information beginning August 21, even if nothing has changed. Instructions are HERE.
- Required for All Families: Look for an email from FinalForms and complete the registration process for your student(s) for the year. This is required for participation for all clubs, activities, sports, and field trips. Information about Final Forms may be found HERE.
- Online payments may be made HERE.
- Adding money to your student’s lunch account may be made through PayPAMS HERE.
- Information about the 6th Grade Science Camp, including the letter that was sent to families last May, may be found HERE.