Welcome Back to Chinook!
Week of April 19 – 23
- Last week of current secondary schedule
- No In-Person Services provided
Week of April 26 – 30
- April 26 – House A at school 7:45-11:45
- April 27 – House A at school 7:45-11:45
- April 28 – House A at school 7:45-10:40 (tentative)
- April 29 – House B at school 7:45-11:45
- April 30 – House B at school 7:45-11:45
- All routes for Hybrid In-Person students are posted on the BSD Website
|Dungeons and Dragons|
|National Geographic Club|
|Jubilee Baking Club|
The complete schedule of Chinook Remote Clubs can be found on the Chinook School Team Clubs Channel and on the Chinook Website. To join a club, email the club advisor/teacher directly for a Teams meeting invite.
Add your funny video to the Spring Talent Show
Do you have a funny home/family/pet video we could add to the Talent Show? We want to capture the funny moments that have happened for students in quarantine. Please send your mp4 format videos in a chat message to Mrs. Cosacchi before break, April 9th. More info on Chinook School Teams Talent Show. April 30th at 7PM on Teams – Mark your calendar!
*Contribute your voice to the Stardust Talent Show closing song at: https://flipgrid.com/stardust2021
National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) Applications! – NJHS New Member Application Form
Do you enjoy helping others? Looking for a way to better serve the community? Do you believe in the importance of service, scholarship, good character, citizenship, and leadership? NJHS is the organization for you! If you have any questions, please contact one of the NJHS advisors: Anna Karnick (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Laura Cosacchi (email@example.com). Applications are due on Friday, April 30th at 3:20pm.
‘Belonging’ – Call for Art Submissions – due June 1st
Looking for something to do over Spring Break? We are looking for art that represents the theme of ‘Belonging’. We ALL belong at Chinook and we want to decorate the hallways with art that welcomes all. This is your chance to show off your talents, welcome others and leave a lasting mark at Chinook.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Geyer, Ms. Moreno or Mrs. Cosacchi.
- Accepted submissions will be enlarged to poster size, framed and hung in the Chinook hallways permanently!
- ‘Belonging’- Call for Art Submissions Flyer – Link
Chinook Daily News
The Chinook Daily News can also be found on the Chinook website, Daily News icon.
Daily schedule: Wednesday is a Week 2 Schedule (Periods 4-8)
- Read your BSD Outlook Email
- Be ready to start class at 7:45 AM sharp!
- Email teachers directly if you have problems with the TEAMS meeting or assignments
Stay Cool Kodiaks!