Today is Monday, April 26th
Welcome Back to Chinook!
Submit your Daily Health Check – In-Person students only BSD Health Check Link
Week of April 26 – 30
- April 26 – House A at school 7:45-11:45
- April 27 – House A at school 7:45-11:45
- April 28 – House A at school 7:45-10:40
- April 29 – House B at school 7:45-11:45
- April 30 – House B at school 7:45-11:45
- To confirm the bus information for your student, go to: https://edulogweb.bsd405.org/livewq/webquery/
- Map Bus Route Finder
|Dungeons and Dragons|
|Jubilee Baking Club|
The complete schedule of Chinook Remote Clubs can be found on the Chinook School Team Clubs Channel and on the Chinook Website. To join a club, email the club advisor/teacher directly for a Teams meeting invite.
Chinook After School Soccer – Registration open NOW!
We are happy to be able to offer Coed Soccer through Jubilee Sports starting on Wednesdays. This is recreation level soccer open to all Chinook students. Soccer will run on Wednesdays only, based on your weekly House schedule. House A practices on 4/28, 5/5, 5/26 & 6/2. House B practices on 5/12, 5/19, 6/6 & 6/16. Lunch is scheduled before practice and Activity Buses will be available after. Virtual students are invited to participate but would need to arrange their own transportation to Chinook and select a House A or B schedule. Please sign up on FinalForms this week! Questions, email Kristine Keski at email@example.com.
Attn Current WEB Leaders:
Please come to a WEB leader meeting on Tuesday 4/27 at 2:45 for reflections and next steps. We will plan our last 6th grader meetings and need your help recruiting WEB leaders for next year. Mrs. Cari will send you all the Teams invite link.
Live performance is April 30 at 7PM on Teams – Mark your calendar! Live Performance LINK.
Promo video made by Gabe Stevens for Kodiak News (led by Laura Cosacchi).
‘Belonging’ – Call for Art Submissions
Looking for something to do over Spring Break? We are looking for art that represents the theme of ‘Belonging’. We ALL belong at Chinook and we want to decorate the hallways with art that welcomes all. This is your chance to show off your talents, welcome others and leave a lasting mark at Chinook.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Geyer, Ms. Moreno or Mrs. Cosacchi.
- Submissions due by June 1st.
- Accepted submissions will be enlarged to poster size, framed and hung in the Chinook hallways permanently!
- ‘Belonging’- Call for Art Submissions Flyer – Link
National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) Applications! – NJHS New Member Application Form
Do you enjoy helping others? Looking for a way to better serve the community? Do you believe in the importance of service, scholarship, good character, citizenship, and leadership? NJHS is the organization for you! If you have any questions, please contact one of the NJHS advisors: Anna Karnick (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Laura Cosacchi (email@example.com). Applications are due on Friday, April 30th at 3:20pm.
Chinook Daily News
The Chinook Daily News can also be found on the Chinook website, Daily News icon.
Daily schedule: This is a Week 1 Schedule (Periods 1-4)
- Submit your Daily Health Check – In-Person students only BSD Health Check Link
- Read your BSD Outlook Email
- Be ready to start class at 7:45 AM sharp!
- Email teachers directly if you have problems with the TEAMS meeting or assignments
Stay Cool Kodiaks!