Welcome Back to Chinook!
Week of April 26 – 30
- April 26 – House A at school 7:45-11:45
- April 27 – House A at school 7:45-11:45
- April 28 – House A at school 7:45-10:40
- April 29 – House B at school 7:45-11:45
- April 30 – House B at school 7:45-11:45
Meals2Go – Menu Link
The Meals2Go program, offered by our Nutrition Services team, is designed to provide a FREE breakfast and lunch option for families to access for their children. A child may receive up to 1 breakfast and 1 lunch per day. Meals can be picked up a the ‘snack’ window in the Commons prior to departing the building each day.
Bus Information –
- Transportation – Bellevue School District (bsd405.org)
- Map Bus Route Finder
|Jubilee Game Club|
|Fill the Gap Club|
|WEB – 4/27 @2:45 (Leaders Mtg)|
The complete schedule of Chinook Remote Clubs can be found on the Chinook School Team Clubs Channel and on the Chinook Website. To join a club, email the club advisor/teacher directly for a Teams meeting invite.
Chinook After School Soccer – Register on FinalForms!
We are happy to offer Coed Soccer through Jubilee Sports. Wear athletic clothes and sport shoes to school and either bring a lunch/snack or grab one from Chinook Meals2Go.
|Wed – 4/28|
|House||School End Time||Soccer End Time||Date|
|House A Soccer||10:40||12:20||4/28/2021|
- 10:45 – 11:15 – Lunch
- 11:20 – 12:20 – Soccer
- 12:20 – Activity bus takes students home
Attn Current WEB Leaders:
Please come to a WEB leader meeting on Tuesday 4/27 at 2:45 for reflections and next steps. We will plan our last 6th grader meetings and need your help recruiting WEB leaders for next year. Mrs. Cari will send you all the Teams invite link.
Live performance is April 30 at 7PM on Teams – Mark your calendar! Live Performance LINK.
Promo video made by Gabe Stevens for Kodiak News (led by Laura Cosacchi).
‘Belonging’ – Call for Art Submissions
Looking for something to do over Spring Break? We are looking for art that represents the theme of ‘Belonging’. We ALL belong at Chinook and we want to decorate the hallways with art that welcomes all. This is your chance to show off your talents, welcome others and leave a lasting mark at Chinook.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Geyer, Ms. Moreno or Mrs. Cosacchi.
- Submissions due by June 1.
- Accepted submissions will be enlarged to poster size, framed and hung in the Chinook hallways permanently!
- ‘Belonging’- Call for Art Submissions Flyer – Link
National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) Applications! – NJHS New Member Application Form
Do you enjoy helping others? Looking for a way to better serve the community? Do you believe in the importance of service, scholarship, good character, citizenship, and leadership? NJHS is the organization for you! If you have any questions, please contact one of the NJHS advisors: Anna Karnick (email@example.com) and Laura Cosacchi (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications are due on Friday, April 30th at 3:20pm.
Chinook Daily News
The Chinook Daily News can also be found on the Chinook website, Daily News icon.
Daily schedule: This is a Week 1 Schedule (Periods 1-4)
- Submit your Daily Health Check – In-Person students only BSD Health Check Link
- Read your BSD Outlook Email
- Be ready to start class at 7:45 AM sharp!
- Email teachers directly if you have problems with the TEAMS meeting or assignments
Stay Cool Kodiaks!