Today is Thursday, April 8th
Welcome Back to Chinook!
Week of April 8 – 9
- April 8 is House A In-Person and House B/Virtual async 7:45 – 11:45AM
- April 9 is House B In-Person and House A/Virtual async 7:45 – 11:45AM
Week of April 12 – 16
- Spring Break – No School
Week of April 19 – 23
- Last week of current secondary schedule
- No In-Person Services provided
Week of April 26 – 30
- April 26 – House A at school 7:45-11:45
- April 27 – House A at school 7:45-11:45
- April 28 – House A at school 7:45-10:40 (tentative)
- April 29 – House B at school 7:45-11:45
- April 30 – House B at school 7:45-11:45
- April 8-9th Bus Information: Link – Bus Route Information
- All routes for Hybrid In-Person students will be posted on the BSD Website on 4/14
- Bus Routes – Bellevue School District (bsd405.org)
|Jubilee Minecraft Club|
The complete schedule of Chinook Remote Clubs can be found on the Chinook School Team Clubs Channel and on the Chinook Website. To join a club, email the club advisor/teacher directly for a Teams meeting invite.
National Library Week
Celebrate National Library week by requesting books from our CMS library. You can place holds on books that will be available for pick-up on 4/8 and 4/9. Students can check out a book or 5 to read over Spring Break. Link to our library online is https://bsd405.org/chinook/resources/library/
April 30th at 7PM on Teams – Mark your calendar!
Add your funny video to the Spring Talent Show
Do you have a funny home/family/pet video we could add to the Talent Show? We want to capture the funny moments that have happened for students in quarantine. Please send your mp4 format videos in a chat message to Mrs. Cosacchi before break, April 9th. More info on Chinook School Teams Talent Show
*Contribute your voice to the Stardust Talent Show closing song at: https://flipgrid.com/stardust2021
‘Belonging’ – Call for Art Submissions
Looking for something to do over Spring Break? We are looking for art that represents the theme of ‘Belonging’. We ALL belong at Chinook and we want to decorate the hallways with art that welcomes all. This is your chance to show off your talents, welcome others and leave a lasting mark at Chinook.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Geyer, Ms. Moreno or Mrs. Cosacchi.
- Submissions due by June 1st.
- Accepted submissions will be enlarged to poster size, framed and hung in the Chinook hallways permanently!
- ‘Belonging’- Call for Art Submissions Flyer – Link
Spring Break STEM Camp
The Sammamish Robotics Team will be hosting a STEM camp over Spring Break (April 12th-16th from 1-3pm). The camp is aimed at middle schoolers in the Bellevue School District, and will include topics such as programming, engineering, science, and what it is like to participate in Robotics and STEM at a high school level. The camp is free for all students, and the Robototes offer scholarships to cover the costs of required materials. More information and sign-ups can be found here: https://forms.office.com/r/ZYVb7cFdth
National Junior Honor Society (NJHS) Applications! – NJHS New Member Application Form
Do you enjoy helping others? Looking for a way to better serve the community? Do you believe in the importance of service, scholarship, good character, citizenship, and leadership? NJHS is the organization for you! If you have any questions, please contact one of the NJHS advisors: Anna Karnick (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Laura Cosacchi (email@example.com). Applications are due on Friday, April 30th at 3:20pm.
2020-21 Yearbook Pre-Orders – open March 29 – April 9th
Now is the time to pre-order your Chinook 2020-21 Yearbook. Yearbook Purchase Link
Chinook Daily News
The Chinook Daily News can also be found on the Chinook website, Daily News icon.
- Read your BSD Outlook Email
- Be ready to start class at 7:45 AM sharp!
- Email teachers directly if you have problems with the TEAMS meeting or assignments
Stay Cool Kodiaks!