Watch Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th Grade Information Sessions on YouTube.
Elementary School Students
News and Events:
- The district’s Remote Learning Plan provides a balance that allows for more connection, ensures the success of each and every student, and allows the flexibility required for our educators and students to manage learning outside of our classrooms.
- Welcome to Kindergarten 2020-2021 School Year (PDF)
- 2020 Summer Programming Frequently Asked Questions
- (New) Accessibility Tools to Access Curriculum (PDF)
- Online Safety & Appropriate Use of Technology for Elementary Students: English | Español
Remote learning opportunities for elementary students emphasizes the key routines already in place in our elementary classrooms. As a learning community that values one another’s humanity, lessons and activities provide entry points for educators and families who serve students with a trajectory of learning needs. This includes multi-lingual students, students with specific learning goals, as well as students receiving advanced learning services. We continue our commitment to providing equitable and exceptional education for all students. These included continued engagement with just right texts, daily writing, mathematics practice, as well as other content area engagement.
OneNote Learning Notebooks
The grade-specific notebooks provide a comprehensive overview of different core and supplemental curriculum materials for each grade by subject. Once in the notebook, use the sections on the left to navigate content. Included in the notebooks are weekly learning opportunities for each and every student and provide inclusive supports that are innovative within a remote learning environment.
The weekly plans are grade level specific and provide one comprehensive lesson or activity in each content area. Selecting engagement opportunities from the weekly plan is intended to supplement the content provided by your student’s classroom teacher. Please choose from any of the options that best meet the needs of your student and your family.