K-12 World Language Developer
International Spanish Academy
The goal of the International Spanish Academy (ISA) program is to offer a language acquisition environment where students can reach advanced proficiency in reading, writing and speaking.
Seal of Biliteracy
In the State of Washington, students qualify for the Seal of Biliteracy by demonstrating proficiency in English and another world language. Students must demonstrate proficiency on a nationally normed language test and achieve an intermediate mid rating or higher across all skills.
World Language Credit Program
Many school districts in Washington now recognize the value of preparing students to be global citizens with the skills to communicate in English and other world languages. The World Language Credit Program is a way to earn high school credit for a language you already know.
- Advanced Level Courses
- Common Core State Standards
- Elementary Curriculum
- World Language
- Curriculum Adoption
- Honors 7th Grade Literature & Composition Committee
- Life Skills Curriculum
- Special Education Direct Instruction Reading Curriculum
- Algebra 1 – Geometry – Algebra 2 (AGA) Math Adoption
- Honors Freshman Literature & Composition Adoption Committee
- Elementary Science Adoption
- Middle School Science Adoption
- French 4 Textbook Adoption
- ISA Middle School Textbook Adoption
- Japanese Textbook Adoption
- World History Textbook Adoption