Curbside Technology Support
We offer curbside service for students (and families) who:
- Need general tech support for issues that are difficult to resolve via email or phone
- Need to pick-up/exchange a device
- Need to pick-up replacement styluses/power adapters
- Have been directed by a technician to exchange their laptop for a loaner laptop at the Tech Center
This can be handled without having to enter the Tech Center.
This service is available during the Tech Center’s normal operating hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Upon arrival, send a text message or call our Tech Center staff at (425) 535-6300 to alert them that you are waiting outside and let them know what it is that you need.
- If you have been directed to pick up a loaner laptop, please have the Help Desk ticket # ready to provide to the technician.
- One of the technicians will make arrangements to meet you in the parking area.
Tech Center at Highland Middle School
(425) 535-6300 (talk/text)
Directions: The Tech Center is located in the Gym, which is on the east side of the building, left of the main entrance.
Last reviewed February 5, 2021