In-Person Technology Support Guidelines
Per direction from Public Health – Seattle & King County, here are our expectations and the guidelines we are following to minimize the risk of COVID-19.
Staff and visitors will:
- Stay home if they are feeling sick or have any of these symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, cough or other signs of illness.
- Wear a face covering if unvaccinated.
- Keep at least 6 feet apart from others.
In addition, staff will:
- Regularly wash/sanitize hands.
- Make hand sanitizer available to visitors.
- Regularly clean and sanitize frequently touched surfaces.
In-person technical support is offered, preferably after all virtual support options have been exhausted. This includes email, phone and remote support.
In-person support will:
- Be on a walk-in, first-come, first-served basis.
- Be completed as quickly as possible.
Last reviewed August 2, 2021