Is there a way for me to check my student’s online behavior?
Student Device Monitoring for Families
This software allows families to:
- View screen images of your student’s district-issued laptop
- Remotely lock and unlock your student’s device
- View the past 24 hours of your student’s online browsing history
- Schedule screen lock with auto release
- Schedule screen recording with time lapse playback
To get started:
- You should have received an invitation from the district. If not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get the parent app and install it on your Android/iOS/Windows device
- Login to the parent app with the login info from the opt-in email to begin managing and monitoring your student’s laptop
- This application only works outside of school hours. For this application, we are defining school hours as 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Wednesdays.
- This application is not enabled for district-issued iPads.
Last reviewed September 9, 2020