Last Updated June 06, 2023
- Newport High School’s stadium, baseball and softball fields are not available for rental due to construction. (2023-2025)
- Tennis courts at BSD middle and high schools are now available for rental based on the fee schedule which can be downloaded from the Additional Rental Information, Rules and Fees section below.
- The online application process for Field Use is tentatively scheduled to launch in January 2024 for spring and summer rentals. We respect our renter’s privacy and at this time, Field Calendars will not be available for viewing.
Bellevue School District facilities and buildings are owned, maintained, and supported by the public. We have a number of fields available for community use outside the regular school day including:
- Baseball and Softball Turfed Fields
- Baseball and Softball Batting Cages
- High School Stadiums (turfed)
- High School Aux Fields (turfed)
- High School Softball Grass Field
- Middle School Football/Lacrosse Turfed Fields
- Middle School Softball/Soccer Turfed Fields
- Elementary School Multi-Use Fields
- Middle and Elementary Dirt/Grass Fields
- Outside Basketball Courts
- Tennis Courts
View the list of all District fields. These facilities can be used by community members who are seeking accessible, convenient, and affordable spaces to hold their activities. School and District activities take precedence for use of the facilities.
Topics in This Section
- Rental Application Process
- Cancellation Policy
- Insurance Requirements
- Rental Application, Information, Rules and Fees
- Public Field Use Calendars
Rental Application Process
Community users must fill out a Field Use Application and Agreement (PDF). For public use of high school stadiums, please contact the school of interest and speak with the Athletic Director. Please visit the high schools listing page for the school’s main phone number.
Completed Field Use Applications can be emailed to [email protected].
Applicants will receive a signed copy as confirmation, an estimate of fees and a request for additional documentation if applicable. A $20.00 non-refundable processing fee will be invoiced for each application.
Building use cancellations must be in writing two weeks in advance of the scheduled use to be eligible for a refund or fee adjustment. In addition, if you are returning days equaling 20% or more for each field you rent, you will be charged for the days returned.
Insurance is required for all school facility use. A Certificate of Insurance and an Additional Insured Endorsement will be required before confirmation of your rental. For specific coverages and requirements, please contact the Facility Use Office at 425-456-4500. The District does not provide insurance but we can help provide information on how to obtain it.