Watch Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th Grade Information Sessions on YouTube.
Topics in this section:
- Essential Resources Hotline
- Family Connections Centers
- Nursing Hotline
- Mental Health and Counseling Hotline
- I don’t have any health insurance; how can I get medical care for my family?
- What if I cannot afford to pay for my COVID-19 test?
- My family and I need an emergency shelter, where can we go?
- My family and I are in need of emergency food/clothing and/or social services, who can I contact?
Essential Resources Hotline
- English, Español, 中文
- Nutrition, Technology, Childcare, Social/Emotional
- Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Family Connections Centers
BSD’s Family Connections Centers will be open during the summer to all BSD students and families. FREE Food and hygiene products are the primary items available.
Sites and Hours:
- Lake Hills Elementary, Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sammamish High School, Tuesday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Stevenson Elementary, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Get answers from Bellevue School District Nurses:
- Talk to a nurse Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to noon
- Information on Covid-19
- Finding health resources
- After hours messages will be returned within one business day
Mental Health and Counseling Hotline:
Get help from Bellevue School District Counselors:
- A service for district students and families with a mental health or safety issue
- For students and families who can’t reach their assigned school counselor
- Talk to a counselor Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Any messages left will be returned as soon as possible
I don’t have any health insurance; how can I get medical care for my family?
In response to the growth of Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases, the Washington Health Benefit Exchange has announced a limited-time special enrollment period for qualified individuals who are currently without health insurance. This special enrollment period runs through April 8, 2020. Please see the website for the Washington Health Benefit Exchange for more information.
If you or your family are in need of health care services, please contact the following resources:
Washington State Department of Health website for up-to-date local information on COVID-19 and resources.
International Community Health Services (ICHS) Bellevue Medical and Dental Clinic
1050 140th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98005
425-373-3000 (med & dental
Eastgate Public Health
14350 SE Eastgate Way Bellevue, WA 98007
SEAMAR Community Health Center – Bellevue Medical Clinic and Dental Clinic
3801 150th Ave SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
If you or your family are in need of mental health support during this period of crisis, please contact the following resources:
Crisis Clinic – Suicide Support
King County Public Health/Eastgate Public Health Center
14350 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue 98007
Asian Counseling and Referral Service (ACRS)
1420 156th Ave NE, Suite G, Bellevue 98007
Children’s Response Center
1120 112th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
What if I cannot afford to pay for my COVID-19 test?
Testing for COVID-19 is now covered by the State of Washington for all residents.Governor Inslee announced state plans to cover the costs of COVID-19 tests for residents without health insurance. Additionally, State Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler issued an order to Washington health insurers to cover required COVID-19 testing and provider visits without copays or deductibles. That order is in effect through May 4. People who think they may have symptoms should call their doctor’s office (please do not go in person) or call a public health clinic.
My family and I need an emergency shelter, where can we go?
If you or your family are experiencing homelessness, please contact the following resources:
My family and I are in need of emergency food/clothing and/or social services, who can I contact?
If you or your family need support, please contact the following community partners:
Hopelink Food Bank
*Please Note: Hopelink will now offer pre-packaged food boxes only
14812 Main St Bellevue, WA 98007
- Monday and Tuesday: 1 to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3 to 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 am to 1 p.m.
Renewal Food Bank
Highland Covenant Church
15022 Bel-Red Road
Bellevue, Washington 98007
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
*Please Note: The Bellevue Lifespring building is currently closed. Please call for assistance.
303 Bellevue Square Bellevue, WA 98004
*Please Note: The Jubilee Reach building is now closed. Please call ahead to make an appointment.
14200 SE 13th Place, Bellevue, WA 98007
14812 Main Street Bellevue, WA