Private School Applications
This application is to be completed by the parent/guardian/custodian of current or past BSD students wishing to apply to private school(s) in grades kindergarten through 12th grade.
Before you begin this process:
- Check your student’s academic records by using your ParentVUE account . You can find report cards under the ‘Documents” tab. If any changes need to be made, you need to work with your student’s school prior to submitting a request for records.
- You will need to know your student’s ID number. You can find it on your ParentVUE account under the ‘Student Info” tab or on the report cards under the ‘Documents’ tab.
- Please allow at least two (2) weeks to process your request. During periods of high volume or when the District is closed (i.e. Thanksgiving, winter break, snow closures), it will take longer. Please keep this timeline in mind when you submit your records request. After we upload your student’s record, you will receive a confirmation email.
- All private school applications will be handled by the Records Department. Bellevue School District schools will not provide student records for private school applications.
- Please nominate email@example.com for any Administrator Forms to be completed. The Records Department will complete these forms however if the forms involve teacher recommendations or observations, then it will be re-routed to the schools to complete. The Records Department will advise you by email if this is required.
How to apply:
- Use this link to access the records request for your private school application: Bellevue School District Records Request for Private School Applications
- After your student’s records have been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email. When you receive this email, please direct your questions to Ravenna, Gateway, or the private schools themselves.
For questions relating to private school applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-456-4150.