Use the following links for additional information:
Change of Residency
In all cases, when a family moves the parent/guardian must update their address using their ParentVUE account within five school days of the move.
Moving Outside Current Attendance Area but Within the District:
- If the move is outside of the current school attendance area but within the Bellevue School District and the parent/guardian wants the student to remain at current school, within five school days of the move they will update their address in ParentVUE uploading the required residency documents and the Request to Remain application that applies: Request to Remain Secondary, Request to Remain Elementary . The Request to Remain application will be subject to Policy 3120 and Procedure 3120.1P. If students remain at their current school, transportation will be the family’s responsibility.
- If the parent/guardian wants the student to attend the school associated to their new address, within five school days of the move they will update their address in ParentVUE uploading the required residency documents. Student Placement will facilitate the transfer once residency is established at the new address.
Moving Outside the boundaries of the District:
- If the move is outside the Bellevue School District boundaries and the parent/guardian wants the student to continue in the Bellevue School District, within five school days of the move they will update their address in ParentVUE and upload a Bellevue School District Interdistrict Transfer Application and the confirmation receipt received when the Choice Transfer Request to the resident school district (the school district where you are now living) has been submitted. The Interdistrict Transfer Application will be subject to Policy 3141 and Procedure 3141P.
Moving in Summer:
- If a family moves during the summer the parent/guardian will update their address in ParentVUE following the steps for each situation above.
- For families remaining in the Bellevue School District attendance boundaries, residency must be established before school starts.
- If the move is outside the District the nonresident paperwork must be received and approved to continue enrollment in the upcoming school year.
- Attendance Area Transfers
- Apply to Choice Schools and Programs
- Transfer Into the Bellevue School District
- Status of Schools 2024-2025 (Next) School Year
- Transfer Out of the Bellevue School District
- Establishing Residency
- Home-Based Instruction
- Exceptions to Entrance Requirements
- Open Transfer
- Status of Schools 2023-2024 (Current) School Year