Did you miss this event? Watch it on YouTube
The Bellevue School District strives to support our parent community. We know that currently, mental health continues to be a top family concern as we all face unprecedented times and unexpected hardships. In partnership with the district counseling program, social-emotional curriculum developers, family engagement team and community mental health partners, the district are hosting a series of community forums to inform, support and empower families on issues surrounding mental health.
This session will be recorded and posted for viewing for those not able to join the live event.
- When: Thursday, December 17 from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Microsoft Teams.
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari