On this page you will find information to help you navigate Enatai Elementary School’s parking lot. Staff members are present at both drop-off in the morning and pick-up in the afternoon to aid in the traffic management. Please follow their directions as they are there to keep students, families, and staff safe.
The main parking lot entrance is located on SE 25th Street. Only buses may enter the site from SE 23rd Street. Buses from five different schools use the Enatai bus lane as a pick-up site between 7:05 and 8:40 AM and drop-off between 3:00 and 4:30 PM.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the routes and directions for each traffic type.
Student Drop Off and Pick Up
- Enter from SE 25th Street and stay in the right lane. Follow the drive, staying in the right curb lane and pull forward before dropping off your student. Pulling forward will enable queuing space for other cars behind you.
- No vehicle parking is allowed in the drop off lane.
- After picking up or dropping off your student, continue to follow the drive through the site and exit on SE 25th Street.
- Please note that you may drop off and pick up your student in the area with the lines painted across the road. While these indicate the presence of a fire hydrant, you may still drop off or pick up your student(s) in this space since cars are not parking in this area.
Early Learning Program Drop Off and Pick Up
- Enter from SE 25th Street and stay in the right lane. That lane will go past the ELP entrance. You may pull into the designated ELP parking stalls.
- Upon signing your child in, leave the school site directly to SE 25th Street.
- Do not park at the front of the student drop off lane.
Parent or Visitor to the School
- Enter from SE 25th Street and stay in the left lane. Park in any open space except those stalls designated for ELP.
- Do not park in any ELP marked stalls if you are not here for ELP.
- Do not park in the drop off lane.
- After visiting the school, follow the drive through the parking area and exit at SE 25th Street.
Bus Drop Off and Pick Up
- School buses will enter the site from SE 23rd Street and drop students off in the designated bus drop off area.
- Buses will exit the site on the one-way bus exit to 108th Ave. SE.
- Buses will drop off and pick up students in the same location. It is important that this lane be kept clear at all times. Do not park in the bus lane or use it for drop-off in the morning or pick-up in the afternoon.
Pedestrian and Bicycle Traffic
- Sidewalks around all sides of Enatai allow pedestrians and cyclists to safely come to and from the site.
- At the beginning and end of the school day, crossing guards will be stationed where there are marked crosswalks. If you are arriving at the site by foot or bicycle, please use the marked crosswalks and obey all directions from the crossing guards.
Even under the best circumstances traffic will still be congested at the start and end of the school day. School parking lots experience a lot of traffic in a short period of time. To make it work well, everyone needs to cooperate by being courteous, safe and patient. Please follow directions from staff and keep traffic moving safely and smoothly.
Lastly, please remember children are not drivers and do not think like drivers. Please be aware of children in your area by giving your full attention to the parking lot and surrounding roads when you visit Enatai Elementary School.