Cost: $25 (Early registration fee. The cost will increase to $50 in October) – Scholarships are available.
Who should attend?
Men who have a child with special health care needs in their life.
Keynote – Glenna Gallo
As Assistant Superintendent for Special Education at the Office of Superintendent of Public In-struction, Glenna is the highest ranking public official in Washington addressing Special Educa-tion. She’ll talk about the current state of special education; what’s working well, what needs improvement and the changes she’d like to make. She’ll also speak about opportunities for in-volvement/advocacy, especially for men and looks forward to your questions.
- Maintaining Relationship Resilience While Parenting a Child with Special Needs
- Social Media and Developmental Disability: Teaching Privacy and Safety
- Guardianship and Special Needs Trusts
- Introduction to Housing Options
- Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Theatre of Possibility: Exploring Relationship Skills Through Acting and Improvisation
- Financial Strategies for Families with Children Who Have Special Needs
- Supported Employment Works for Everyone
For Questions Contact
Louis Mendoza email@example.com