The Board of Directors will hold a virtual visit with Chinook Middle School parents, students, teachers, and Principal Myers. The primary goals for this meeting are for board members to become more familiar with the school, in its own context, and to provide time for stakeholders of the school to interact with the Board.
The visit will be set up in distinct sessions with each stakeholder group as follows:
- Intro’s & Teacher Session, 7:00-7:40 a.m.
- Parent Session, 7:45-8:15 a.m. – register here!
- Classroom Visits, (see note *) 8:20-9:00 a.m.
- Student Session, 9:05-9:35 a.m.
- Principal Session, 9:40-10:10 a.m.
If you have any questions about the visit please reach out to Jennifer Bateman at email@example.com.
*Please note the ‘classroom visits’ portion is planned as a break out session for individual board directors and district leadership to observe individual classrooms; there will be a placeholder screen up without discussion while these break-out sessions are underway. Attendees will not be able to visit classrooms.
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari