Did you miss this event? Watch it on YouTube
Are you interested in finding out about the many career pathways available to you in high school? Careers such health care, visual communications, information technology, business and marketing, culinary, education, transportation, construction, plus more?
If you are a 5th thru 11th grade student, (Parents are encouraged to join us!) please join us on February 9 to hear about the many Career and Technical Education programs available within this district! Hear about our 12 different career pathways that begin at the middle school and continue through high school. Understand the difference between a Satellite and WANIC program, how college credit is earned while in high school, and the many industry recognized certifications available as students take CTE classes. Hear from our many instructors and the Director of Career and Technical Education.
- When: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Where: Microsoft Teams
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari