Please join the Bellevue School District for a live virtual event to help families learn about BSD technology for elementary students.
During this live event, BSD technology and instructional staff will introduce elementary families to the hardware and software elementary students are likely to use this year. The presentation will focus on:
- Device use and care
- Using Microsoft Teams for announcements, meetings and assignments
- Using Clever to access digital curriculum
- How to get more help
Following the presentation, staff will reserve time for some Q&A. Sessions will be recorded for families that cannot join the live events.
There will be an additional Elementary Student and Family Technology Webinar on September 2.
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event (English, Español, 简体中文) and more on their website (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams (English, Español, 简体中文)
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari