Dr. Ivan Duran and members of the School Board will be hosting an online Families Forum on Friday, May 1, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Please join us to hear our updates, ask questions, and collaborate with district leaders on how to support our students, educators, and community.
Dr. Duran and the Board will be joined by other district leaders to answer questions around Remote Learning, Student Wellbeing, Nutrition Services, Technology, Advocacy, and other topics of community interest.
Submit your questions prior to the event: Use this form to send your questions by noon on Thursday, April 30.
- When: Friday, May 1 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Where: Microsoft Teams: Watch this live event in Microsoft Teams
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event and more on their website.
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari