Please join us to hear the answers to your questions on ways to support the social-emotional and mental wellness of students and families during an online Family Forum for Elementary Families on Wednesday, May 13. The BSD Family Engagement team is bringing together BSD counselors, social-emotional learning curriculum developers and community partners to answer questions around emotional wellness, screen time, family stress and other topics of community interest.
- When: Wednesday, May 13 from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Microsoft Teams: Watch this live event in Microsoft Teams
Please submit your questions regarding your family’s wellness using this form.
Get help with Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft has a video tutorial on attending a live event and more on their website.
- Translations are available using Microsoft Translator – change your language in Teams in the settings. Change settings in Teams
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions, Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari